Member Service Representative: Part-Time or Full-Time
Functions and Responsibilities:
- Welcome and provide friendly, professional, personal service to all members and CO-OP guest members.
- Receive and accurately post member’s financial transactions in accordance with Auburn University Credit Union’s standards and protocols (i.e. placing appropriate holds, examining checks for proper endorsement, etc.)
- Provide routine information concerning credit union services.
- Balance daily transactions, teller totals, and branch totals.
- Process service requests for members such as stop payments, check orders, address changes, card ordering, and account maintenance.
- Accurately open and close membership accounts.
- Prepare Currency Transaction Reports as needed.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Must have excellent written and verbal skills, positive attitude, pleasant demeanor, and professionalism.
- Must have the ability to use computer systems, organize transactions and accurately handle money.
- Maintain a dependable record of attendance and timeliness.
- Maintain a professional work environment and businesslike appearance.
- Adhere to internal controls, operational procedures and risk management policies.
*Comprehensive job description available during the interview process.
We are pleased that you are interested in applying for a position with Auburn University Credit Union. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, or ancestry; or on the basis of age against persons whose age is 19 or older; or on the basis of a handicap not limiting the applicant’s ability to perform satisfactorily the job available. No question on this form is intended to secure information to be used for such discrimination. We will give this application every consideration. However, in accepting it, we make no commitment of employment to the applicant. Please complete the application in full and contact us at 334-844-4120 if you have any questions.