FROM THE PLAINS TO THE CAPITAL CITY
FINANCE WITH FAMILY
Auburn University Credit Union is committed to supporting and navigating our members through life’s milestones. We offer a full suite of financial tools and services and strive to better the communities we serve. Our goal is to promote sound money management and build a path for our members toward financial security.
BECOME A MEMBER
Whether its establishing credit, growing your savings, or borrowing for whatever life throws at you. Our members find their growth and financial wellness here at Auburn University Credit Union.BECOME A MEMBER
Your money when and where you need it. Let’s find a checking account that’s right for your lifestyle and financial needs.LEARN MORE
Visit us at our two convenient Auburn locations, or come visit us at our new Eastchase Branch in Montgomery, AL. Full-service lobby and drive-thru service at each location.FIND LOCATIONS
Start saving for your future today. Whether you are saving for a house, retirement or next summer’s vacation, a savings account from AUCU is the perfect place to build a strong financial foundation.LEARN MORE
Get a super low credit card rate and earn unlimited 1% cash back with our MasterCard Platinum credit card.LEARN MORE
2022 and 2023 HOLIDAY CLOSINGS
Stay safe and enjoy your holidays with friends and family!
• Saturday, December 24 & Monday, December 26 - Christmas (observed)
• Saturday, December 31 & Monday, January 2, 2023 – New Year’s (observed)
• Saturday, January 14 & Monday, January 16 - Martin Luther King Jr. Day
• Saturday, February 18 & Monday, February 20 - President’s Day
• Saturday, May 27 & Monday, May 29 - Memorial Day
• Saturday, June 17 & Monday, June 19 - Juneteenth (observed)
• Tuesday, July 4 - Independence Day
• Saturday, September 2 & Monday, September 4 - Labor Day
• Saturday, October 7 & Monday, October 9 - Columbus Day
• Saturday, November 11 - Veterans Day
• Wednesday, November 22 (close at noon) & Thursday, Nov. 23 - Thanksgiving
• Saturday, December 23 & Monday, December 25 - Christmas (observed)
• Saturday, December 30 & Monday, January 1, 2024 – New Year’s (observed)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Our routing number is 262283908. This can also be found at the bottom of myAUCU.org and within your Online Branch access.
You are eligible to join AUCU if you live, work, worship, or attend school in one of the following Alabama counties: Lee, Montgomery, Tallapoosa, Elmore, Pike, Macon, Coosa, Chambers, Bullock, Barbour, and Russell.
All payments are applied directly to your loan account within two business days, or on the posting date you have selected, and will automatically be credited towards your loan balance.
NOTE: Login required. Register if using for the first time. A fee will apply for credit/debit card transactions. Card payments made with VISA credit cards are not accepted.
NEED TO MAKE A PAYMENT TO YOUR CREDIT CARD?
Visit ezcardinfo.com to make convenient payments to your AUCU Credit Card.
See all other FAQs
FREE FINANCIAL COUNSELING
GREENPATH FINANCIAL WELLNESS
We believe that financial wellness is one of the best ways to support people in achieving their dreams. To support you in meeting these goals, we’ve partnered with national non-profit GreenPath Financial Wellness to offer you free individualized counseling, guidance, and educational resources. TALK TO A FINANCIAL EXPERT TODAY!
GREENPATH REAL PEOPLE STORIES
The Real Stories podcast features real people and their financial wellness journey.
PAUSE AND PREP
FINANCIAL WELLNESS ARTICLES
The latest articles from GreenPath’s blog covering a diverse array of topics including dealing with debt, budgeting, student loans, homebuying, and other financial wellness topics.