For your kids
Membership and savings can start at any age. We provide several great options for saving for your child, including savings accounts that offer benefits that grow almost as quickly as they do.
As you embark on your financial journey, we have simplified the basics for your convenience. But, if you prefer, you can also personalize your approach to meet your unique needs.
We recognize the significance of finances in one's journey of starting a family or watching their children grow. Therefore, we provide tailor-made products that cater to your lifestyle.
We understand that you've worked hard, and we believe that managing your finances can be made easy. Our goal is to assist you in getting the most out of life and safeguarding your hard-earned wealth. At AUCU, we offer products that will enable you to earn more and worry less!
Our Branches Will Be Closed On The Following Dates
- Saturday, February 18 & Monday, February 20 President’s Day
- Saturday, May 27 & Monday, May 29 Memorial Day
- Saturday, June 17 & Monday, June 19 Juneteenth (observed)
- Tuesday, July 4 Independence Day
- Saturday, September 2 & Monday, September 4 Labor Day
- Saturday, October 7 & Monday, October 9 Columbus Day
- Saturday, November 11 Veterans Day
- Wednesday, November 22 (close at noon) & Thursday, Nov. 23 Thanksgiving
- Saturday, December 23 & Monday, December 25 Christmas (observed)
- Saturday, December 30 & Monday, January 1, 2024 New Year’s (observed)
As a long-time member, I have been utilizing online bill pay since the beginning, and it has consistently met my needs. The customer service I've received has been exceptional whenever I have needed to contact them or visit a physical branch.
Member Since 2000
I am extremely satisfied with my AUCU account. The deposits are credited promptly, and the service is both friendly and efficient. Additionally, there are no hidden fees, and I feel like a valued member of the organization.